Student Assistant (Hiwi/Tutor) for lecture "Machine Learning"
We are offering multiple student assistant (HiWi/Tutor) positions for our lecture Machine Learning.
- Checking and correction of weekly homework sheets submitted by students.
- Answering lecture-related questions on Piazza.
- Help with exam corrections.
- You have successfully completed Machine Learning (IN2064), Mining Massive Datasets (IN2323) or an equivalent course with a good grade.
- You must have a strong command of material covered in the lecture.
Your working hours are flexible and can be arranged individually.
If you are interested please apply as soon as possible by sending an e-mail to Anna Kopetzki with subject "Tutor ML lecture". We will arrange a meeting to discuss further details.